Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve Jog

Around noon, I finally got away for my jog. A few weeks ago my knees were hurting so badly that when I jogged one morning, I could barely finish 3 miles on the track. A few days after that I still have trouble completing 3 miles on the road.

So I have taken it easier during my jogs--not pushing myself. I also lighten up the weights during my squats. I think the heavy squats is what really aggrevates my knees, but I am not sure.

This morning I was able to jog almost 3 miles before I noticed my knees. I jogged another mile before I started to be concerned about stopping. I managed to jog a little over 5 miles without any real pain in my knees, albeit, I did not jog fast.

Over the next couple of weeks, I hope to concentrate on the jogging and not do much weight lifting. Hopefully, I can narrow down the reasons that my knees hurt.

Hope all have a very Merry Christmas...

Check out my version of a online holiday greeting

It's time to go to sleep so Santa will come.

No comments: