Sunday, July 8, 2007

Anne's Health and Fitness Blog Start

This blog has three purposes: to record my fitness activities, to record my attitude, frustrations, and achievements concerning my health and fitness activities, and to encourage others to take care of their health.



I've been thinking that Twitter or some other presense technology would be a good way for a group of friends to tell each other about their fitness activities and eating habits. I had twittered some of my fitness activities, but felt that my posting everything on twitter would be boring and bothersome to my twitter friends.


While on my Sunday morning thinking jog, I decided that really I needed a place to express my frustrations, my achievements, my goals, and that only those interested in my triabulations could read it. I decided too that if no one read the blog--that would be okay, too.

No comments: